Subject: [Leica] Help!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 16:49:19 -0400

> Now that's interesting - I didn't know that - thanks Mark
>
> Mark Rabiner wrote:
>>> Douglas,
>>>
>>> My hat off for your argumentation!
>>> I do agree.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Jos?

I never point my camera meter or hand held mater at my hand though unless
I'm taking a picture of it.
Its far better to be able to get an idea of where to place the objects of
the world that you're pointing your meter and camera at. A general idea of
how much more or less to give it. Some zone systems reading really helps.
But just going out with a digital camrea set on manual would help more.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Help!)