Subject: [Leica] Help please!
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 22:04:11 -0600

I took this photo yesterday but I can't for the life of me figure out how.
http://picasaweb.google.com/paswango/Ricoh?authkey=Gv1sRgCOi48djrxrfZOQ#5389698990038582050

<http://picasaweb.google.com/paswango/Ricoh?authkey=Gv1sRgCOi48djrxrfZOQ#5389698990038582050>The
problem is that both of my hands are visible as shadows but the camera is
nowhere to be seen, and the hands are open in a way that would seem to rule
out holding a camera.  Anyone have a clue?

The camera was a Ricoh GR digital that I recently bought on the LUG.  ISO
400, converted to BW in Picasa.

This is driving me crazy.  A friend who was there is also stumped.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Help please!)