Subject: [Leica] Some New Stuff
From: platoali at gmail.com (Platoali)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 19:56:11 +0330

On Se shanbe 14 Mehr 1388 03:27:52 Carl Socolow wrote:
> I've been working on some pictures for an upcoming show on my Mexico
> project. A couple are unrelated but I scanned and printed them as a
> break from Mexico. As always, comments, etc. are welcome. Thank you.
>

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/CarlSanSoc/?g2_page=1

very intresting one. I love "Bull Butchering. That one is my favorites.
"First
Communion"  have also very good mood and composition. Race house and owner
looks good. I can name few more that I like very much. Except a few
ordinary
pictures, the rest looks good and very connected to each other.

Thanks for sharing.
Ali Yazdi