Subject: [Leica] LUG M9 owners ( was [Fwd: Leica Newsletter -- 05 October 2009])
From: wendythurman at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 15:51:44 +0430

Got this today from the Dubai dealer:

Dear Mrs. Wendy Thurman,

Good day,

Thank you for your enquiry, Leica M9 out of stock at the moment, stock
availability will be end of this month (October 2009)

Thanks and regards,

*Mohamed Hashim*

Sales Executive

*Salam Studio & Stores*

Wafi Mall,

P.O.Box 4199, Dubai-U.A.E.

*T:*     +9714  7048484   Ext: 338

*F:*     +9714  3279595

*M:*    +97150 4506575

I'll check with them coming back from France in late October.  Who knows?

Wendy