Subject: [Leica] Report from the eastern Sierra
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 22:34:41 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Adam. Good news. You there with Doug H. ?

iP

On Oct 2, 2009, at 9:32 PM, Adam Bridge <abridge at gmail.com> wrote:

I think next Friday in Lee Vining would be just about perfect, Bob.

Adam

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Bob Adler <rgacpa at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Adam,
What a great time to be there. I will be coming up next Friday for a 2 night
stay in Lee Vining. Please keep me posted (off line or on) as to where you
find color. My guess is that June Lake area down to Bishop has peaked, but
where you are is going to begin to glow.
Have a great time,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA