Subject: [Leica] Paco's: Flamenco in Sitges Beach
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 19:22:36 -0500

This got me to looking through my flamenco recordings.  Holy crap! I found
"Flamenco Direct" Vol I and II, unopened.  These are flamenco recordings
recorded live onto the master lacquer by Carlos Montoya, with a notes by
Sally Montoya.  I must have bought them around 1980 and never played them
for some reason.  If you're a packrat it's amazing what you'll find
sometimes.

Ken