Subject: [Leica] How do you take off the M lens mount.......?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 22:08:44 -0700

I have several lenses that I want to have the 6 bit coding applied
to....none of which are obvious in their mount removal "design"...

35/1.4 pre asph
35/2 V3
50/1.4 pre asph

In addition, I removed the mount from my E55 3E.... it had ( I still have
the spring)  a little spring attached between the body and the mount.
Anyone have any ideas on how to get this little sucker back where it
belongs?

Worst case.... back to Sherry for help.... but I would like to avoid that
trip.....

Thanks

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net