Subject: [Leica] Ken Burns - what did he do to the color?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 21:58:38 -0700

I'm finished with the first episode of Ken Burns' documentary on the
national parks and I have to say I feel he made some really strange
choices. Sometimes the colors seem so hyped up as to be surreal. I'm
thinking of the Yellowstone Canyon images in partiular and some images
inside the Grand Canyon where there's a distinct green band between
the sky and the cliffs of the canyon.

Is this just me? These are places I visit relatively often and it's
like it's all been amped up so much that it no longer is the place I
know and remember.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Ken Burns - what did he do to the color?)