Subject: [Leica] Fwd: [MUGers] Re: Beseler 23 Enlarger
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 18:56:59 -0500

Steve,

That is a really good idea.  I was able to give away a new Durst 6x7 dichro
XL to a young guy who is really talented.  I was going to send two remaining
enlargers to the landfill.  But, if anyone wants to pay whatever UPS wants
to pack and ship from 73120 I will uninstall and take to the UPS office.

1. Beseler 23C (blue) enlarger with 35mm and 6x7cm neg carriers.  I think
this is the original 23C.  It has the above lens carrier for Ilford VC
filters (included).

2. Omega D2 extended enlarger with 35mm, 6x6cm and 4x5" neg carriers.  I
stripped this one of the goodies, such as cold light heads, feedback timer
etc.  It is now a condenser enlarger. It has the below lens adaptor for
Ilford VC filters (included).

I will try to put extra stuff that will fit in the box, such as beakers,
thermometers, dial timer, etc. that may still be around.  (a) Please, no
bitching allowed if it looks well-used.  Which they were. (b) Please don't
ask what UPS charges for packing it and shipping.  It will be what it will
be.  I expect the baseboards will add $ as they are large and heavy.

Ken