Subject: [Leica] Nathan's website
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 13:10:42 +0200

Thanks for the kind words, Howard. The nathanfoto.com website was my
original one. I no longer update it, partly because I think I have
used up the space in the hosting package, and partly because the ftp
does not work half the time. But of course the site continues to exist
and provides, among other things, a record of my first 5 years of PAW.

The sites where I put my current stuff these days are:

fotocycle.dk/paws - all my weekly pictures since January 2006 are here
frozenlight.eu - the principal site for my galleries from trips
greatpix.eu - the site (actually hosted by Smugmug) where I put my
daily pictures and any other ad-hoc galleries

And last but not least, I also use the LUG Gallery provided by our
saloon keeper, especially for my panoramas.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain