Subject: [Leica] Ice cream - the food of leviathans
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 09:55:17 +0200 (CEST)

Nice attitude, tells so much as you stated it.
Good reflex too.
The shadows look funny - I checked the exif; at 75 eq. they might look
parallel, they don't, as if a flash unit had been used, which the exif says
you haven't - funny I said trying to find and explanation. Any clue?

Best from Stasbourg
Philippe

Message du 27/09/09 00:55