Subject: [Leica] OT: I survived Snow Leopard
From: rickfloyd at comcast.net (rickfloyd at comcast.net)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 17:15:30 +0000 (UTC)

Everything went fine on our 4 macs.? Only thing we noticed was a slight
boost in speed and several gigs of additional space on the hard drive.? Both
good things in my book!

Rick

Nathan wrote:

Just upgraded this afternoon, and so far encountered only one small ?
problem: the computer would not recognize my Epson R800 printer, even ?
after downloading updated drivers etc. On a whim, I decided to connect ?
it via USB instead of Firewire (which was how it was connected ?
before), and that fixed the problem.