Subject: [Leica] This guy has serious gear problem
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 04:49:42 -0500

I agree w/Mark & Neil.

I haven't looked carefully through his entire site - and I suspect the
'sheet film' borders are in fact digital replications applied after
the fact - but I think he is working pretty hard creating a  good body
of work.

--Bob

==On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 1:42 AM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] This guy has serious gear problem)