Subject: [Leica] This guy has serious gear problem
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 02:42:27 -0400

> http://www.frankpetronio.com/archive/the_cameraholic.html

Yes but he may love cameras but there's this other thing you can click on at
the top right of his page:
HOME ABOUT GALLERY ARCHIVE CONTACT

GALLERY

And when you click on that you get a page of very solid images he made.
A tiny bit on the girly side maybe but that would be hard to avoid as they
are all shots of girls - still a very committed image maker from what I'm
seeing.
He can play with cameras all he wants. Buy and sell them. Trade one for the
other.
He makes pictures with them. And he knows  a good shot when he sees one. And
those are the ones we're seeing. Not the garbage.

Naturally one hopes he makes real prints I get the vibe from these maybe he
does.

Sheet film always helps. Makes you rise to the occasion.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron) ([Leica] This guy has serious gear problem)