Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Woman and Man with a Dog
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 01:58:08 +0200

Yes Nicolas I've gave more contrast and sharpened.

Thanks for your comment, and I'm happy too because it seems that
messages are working

Saludos!
LLuis

Lluis Ripoll Querol
lluisripollquerol at gmail.com

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/
http://photo.net/photos/lluisripoll
Blog:
http://lluisripollphotography.wordpress.com/

http://www.lrmusic.es

El 25/09/2009, a las 1:53, nicolas vigier escribi?: