Subject: [Leica] Bootable Mac backup
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 03:10:05 -0400

> Hi Mark,
>
> Disk Utility does a very basic backup. Everything else will do a
> backup that can be updated with minimal time involved, has more
> options and to one degree or another can be automated. As a general
> purpose backup (that can be maintained in an up-to-date fashion) CCC
> and SuperDuper are miles ahead. And if you want free, CCC is free.
> There are some others as well, but these two are the front runners.

Ok I just did it that way once.
I need to find that disk and do it again with my new laptop I just got.

I've used Silverkeeper which I have here and can upgrade for such stuff.
But not bootable. But I see you can have it be bootable.

I hate that word "boot".

I'd like it to have nothing to do with my computer.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Bootable Mac backup)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Bootable Mac backup)