Subject: [Leica] Robert Clark Barcelona portrart
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 07:11:08 +0200

I think what Lluis means is that his off-list messages to Robert are
refused.

Lluis, Robert has a comcast.net address. It is impossible to send to a
Comcast subscriber from Spain (at least if your ISP here is
Telef?nica, as is the case for you and me). Comcast thinks that all
mail sent from an IP address belonging to Telef?nica is spam and
blocks it. To send off-list messages to people like Robert Clark, Jim
Shulman and other Comcast victims (sorry, subscribers) you have to use
a different outgoing mail server, if you have access to one, or get a
Yahoo or Gmail account and send from there.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu