Subject: [Leica] This is why LenRentals.com rules
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 15:20:07 -0500

If you look about for hi-rez medium format rentals
you'll find many in this price range.

Pro's charging $2K to $4K per day will pay this rental without
batting an eye.
They'll also rent studio space, props, models, stylists, set
designers and builders, etc.

Whether they choose to rent S2 or H or Sinar or PhaseOne or ?
well that's something else.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com