Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Famous Taos Church
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 19:36:50 -0500

Dante, thanks, but no, I am not that color aware.  I do a little
burning at the edges - or use the vignette tool in Lightroom - and
that may account for the effect.

--Bob

==On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Dante Stella <dstella1 at ameritech.net>

Message from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] IMGS: Famous Taos Church)