Subject: [Leica] opening bell
From: lightandpower at gmail.com (Austin Burbridge)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:15:22 -0700

Thanks a lot, Geoff, this is really helpful!

I had been a member of the LUG from ~1997 - 2006 (I had contributed
towards a members' pool to buy an M8 for Brian Reid), and it is great
to see so many familiar participants -- specially Ted Grant, who, the
last time I was here, had been selling off his kit, so I have been
surprised and heartened to see that he is still actively making
pictures and participating (I still remember that picture of Trudeau
sliding down the bannister and his marvellous story about it!).

I'll have to participate more actively, now, to get re-acquainted with
everyone --

A U S T I N .