Subject: [Leica] Wet London
From: boklm at mars-attacks.org (nicolas vigier)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 20:29:07 +0200

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009, Neil Beddoe wrote:

> I took a walk at lunchtime in the pouring rain with the M9 and took some
> pictures. I was holding an umbrella with one hand and shooting with the
> other so apologies for the focus and camera shake.  No particular order or
> sense to them but it's nice to be shooting again.   It's clipping the
> highlight s bit too much at the moment  but I'm sure I'll figure it out.
>
> Two of them were taken in the London Library, the largest and oldest
> private lending library in the World.  It has over a million books in its
> tardis-like interior and is one of my favourite places.
>
> Hope somebody likes them at least.  If nothing else, they demonstrate the
> weather sealing of the M9.
>
> All at 400 ISO with Summilux 35mm.
> http://gallery.me.com/nbeddoe/100042

Unfortunatly, the link is not working for me :(

It says :
You have entered an invalid or inactive MobileMe Gallery address. Check
the address carefully and try again, or contact the owner of the
account.

--
http://n0x.org/

Replies: Reply from Neil.Beddoe at raidllp.com (Neil Beddoe) ([Leica] Wet London)