Subject: [Leica] Where the Rolleiflex shines
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 12:57:21 -0400

> I quite agree. The fact that you can snap away with digital without a
> thought of running out of film just makes a rod for your back later,
> when it comes to editing. IME
> Frank

Twelve on a roll means more weight gets packed into each shot.
Plus the size of the camera.
The bigger the camera the more weight gets packed into each shot; people get
all respectful. "Click" you get the shot.

They hand you a film holder with one sheet on each side the second one in
case they blinked. You'll bring home the shot.
They give you 12 it will take you 12 to do it that's all.
Used to be thought of as overkill by a lot of people.
Who needs 12 exposures to bring home one shot? They'd say.

Mark William Rabiner