Subject: [Leica] M9s arriving
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 16:13:11 -0600

> I have heard that at least one dealer has taken delivery of an M9.
> Is anyone on the lug in possession of an M9 yet?
> Doug

My local Canadian dealer initiallysaid no M9's are expected here until "the
end of November". After discussing this with the owner earlier this week the
date has been revised to "the later part of October". I was also told that
Leica had actually been building a stockpile of M9's for several months.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that?s right for you.