Subject: [Leica] M9s arriving
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:53:00 -0400

Meino wrote:

>>This morning I got a phone call from my dealer, that he was very
sorry,
but the M9 that I ordered on friday will take a while to arive, because
the first allotment of M9's for the dutch market was sold out.<<

My imagination conjured up 2 scenarios of "first allotment:. I initially
envisioned a truckload that sold like hotcakes. Then I saw 3 that were
hand delivered to local dentists. Maybe it's speculators looking to
resell at a premium online. Regardless, looks like I'll have to wait to
get mine :-)

Dave R