Subject: [Leica] FS: M7 .58 black
From: s.yoder at verizon.net (Stan Yoder)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 16:25:07 -0400

It's in extremely good shape, functionally and cosmetically. One little
nick on the bottom plate edge. Plate still has plastic protector.
Original box, body cap  and a Leica strap included. I don't know if it
has the update MP VF, because I don't know how to tell. The .58 VF
favors wides and those wearing glasses. S/N 2853xxx.

I believe I'm the second owner. Haven't used it much (M8 'n' all that)
and hate to have such a fine machine just sitting in a case. Besides, I
still have an M5 for (very) occasional film.

Asking $1750. Free S&H to CONUS addresses.

Glad to answer questions.

Stan Yoder
Pittsburgh