Subject: [Leica] Some additions
From: jose.i.morais at gmail.com (José Morais)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:20:15 +0100
References: <098F716D767540C89F474BB1FC186A5D@MARC> <1AD2AC0F-222F-419E-AAF9-EBB08EE03015@telefonica.net> <18782.213.96.83.95.1253177556.squirrel@mail.marcdufour.net> <443AB36EC9613B4A93DCC51E16BA4DF9A814A045@LONMAIL.mbam.local> <20034.213.96.83.95.1253179528.squirrel@mail.marcdufour.net> <443AB36EC9613B4A93DCC51E16BA4DF9A814A047@LONMAIL.mbam.local> <e48608480909170242n7cf23867j64b19bd4834f3397@mail.gmail.com> <e48608480909170249i4963a889ied736ae3424fbb2b@mail.gmail.com> <e48608480909170303v1db271ebn5a69236a9bc471a0@mail.gmail.com> <e48608480909170313u41b0b589qeef3fa0748fb0e2f@mail.gmail.com>

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/La+Palma_002/L1020010.jpg.html
Marc,
this is deliciously humorous! :)
Jos?