Subject: [Leica] printers 3800 (Mark Rabiner)
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 19:11:01 -0700

The RIP guys have a price model that belongs back in the mini-computer
age. The EARLY mini-computer age at that. When you charged based on
the power of the processor.

I'm glad Epson has come through with a new and VERY good driver for
all their new printers. ImagePrint will go the way of the dinosaurs
shortly I hope -- they'll have gotten their last dollar out of me,
anyway.

Adam