Subject: [Leica] How I plan to get my M9 while keeping both kidneys...
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i at earthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 08:41:31 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I heard this a few years ago a different way....

In order to differentiate themselves, several wedding photographers in Los
Angeles were doing B+W weddings in the style of hte 50's -70's....and
charging double to triple for the honor.

It is all about differentiation, and raising the bar on costs......

Of course, my cut on this could be purely cynical.....

Frank F

Just to lend some