Subject: [Leica] Video of M9 assembly
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i at earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 18:57:04 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

For the first time in a while, I think Leica listened, and got it right (
subject to actual user inputs and their repsonse.)

I think they will make it......financially.

even I bought a M8, which while not state of the art M9, at least made them
a buck....

New cameras are the entry point to new lenses, which is where they make real
money...

The M9 looks right, the S2 maybe not, and the R10 would be a real winner....

Frank F