Subject: [Leica] Some additions
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:40:39 +0200

Richard,
You're right i almost all the cases. The alien has something of an angel...
she's my wife ;-)
About the process, it's more or less what you guessed:
The model images are frames extracted from a videotape (I still hadn't dslr)
then just turned to negative, and merged with some slides, scanned with a
Nikon V.
A lot of layers, a lot of time with PS !
A game I (we) played some years ago ! Maybe we begin once again, one of
these days ;-)
Best regards,
Marc