Subject: [Leica] Leica Won't Improve Your Photography
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 16:19:58 -0400

> George Lottermoser offered:
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Won't Improve Your Photography
>

>> In addition to this useful technique
>> practice, practice, practice.
>>
>> Manual focus action photography
>> has similarities to playing a musical instrument.
>> The more you do it the faster and better you do it.
>> And you don't always have to be "taking" pictures
>> to practice.
>> You can sit and move the camera around a room
>> focusing on objects at different distances.<<<<
>
> George ,
> At one time when watching the tele in the evening I would have an M camera
> in hands and as soon as the useless commercials came up I started snap
> focusing at various things about the family room.
> It becomes absolutely second nature as though one was born with the
> instinct
> and you never think about focusing when out shooting. It's camera up,
> focus,
> click faster than I can type this.
> And without question "Practice, Practice, Practice, Practice  makes all the
> difference in handling any camera.
>
> ted

We're up against people with money buying an M because its the thing to have
and picking it up occasionally - then making a big bang qualitative
discerning opinion about it. Unusually about why they sold it.

This guy has all kinds of Leica M's. Doest think it's improved his
photography. Lets see it.

Mark William Rabiner