Subject: [Leica] How I plan to get my M9 while keeping both kidneys...
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i at earthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 23:18:02 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

It is not that I disagree with your comments, but when the exchange rate
reverses, one would then expect a reduction in selling price.  It does not
happen.

Call me suspicious....

However, I repeat.. there are 2 times to buy a new Leica item.. on release
as a new product, or when the dealers want to dump the inventory.  That
means the M9 and M8 are both good buys right now......

Frank