Subject: [Leica] Leica x1
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 22:42:48 -0500

The XA was a lot of fun for a year and a half.
Cut amazing negatives.
Almost always wished I had my two lens M kit along.
Sold it
Returned to M6.

The Contax T was a lot of fun for two years.
Cut amazing negatives.
Almost always wished I had my two lens M kit along.
Sold it
Returned to M6.

Doesn't mean the little ones aren't great cameras.
Just not tools that ever felt right
for very long
for me.

Stopped wishing for the magic little camera;
'cause for me the M IS the perfect little camera.

The M's have felt absolutely right
in my hands and at my eye;
from day one, back in 1964
and do still today.