Subject: [Leica] Leica x1 @ PopFlash
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:43:13 +1000

I completely agree with you Mark. I think it has great potential.
Have you seen the pictures of the X1 with the external finder fitted?
Whether you used that one or any other external 35mm finder I think it
should be a wonderful compact with potentially great results in a very trim
package.
Using the external finder you get to frame in a very uncluttered way, you
get focus confirmation within your vision, AF and AE, plus the manual
control when you want it. A very Barnack concept in my eyes also.

--
Cheers
Geoff

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/