Subject: [Leica] X1 to G11 comparison
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:25:44 +0200

I actually find it quite attractive, if not the price (but that will
obviously come down). It reminds me of the Konica Hexar (not RF, the
original one). That one also had a fixed 35mm lens and was very good.
The only fly in the ointment for me is the lowish maximum aperture of
f2.8. In this kind of camera, and for this kind of price, I would
really have liked an extra stop.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain