Subject: [Leica] Leica Trica
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 20:49:38 -0400

> The fact we can with a quick glance at the back screen confirm we're doing
> OK and something is there has a great deal to do with the comfort feelings
> of today.
>
> ted

I don't know about you Ted but I used to  joke around and say "someday we'll
just look at what the picture looks like" in the back of the camera where
the ASA gauge used to be.
Said that all the time.
But I think I was kidding.
I mean I knew I'd live to see 1984 and maybe 2001 but this is the year 2525
for Pete's sake!

Mark William Rabiner