Subject: [Leica] Leica Trica
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 14:14:53 -0400

> "second-hand" not "second" even I'm not enough of a camera geek to buy two.

A friend of mine called Nikon on the phone and they guy on the other end of
the line told him not to get it its the only lens in the Nikon prime wide
lineup without CNC which means corrected to perform well close in.
I got an early AF cheap plastic version at Camera world for 99.99 and I
avoid using it for critical close-ups, maybe.

Mark William Rabiner