Subject: [Leica] OT - help wanted with Aperture
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 15:32:05 +0200

Hi Gerry,

There is no history palette "per se", but you can delete each level
of modification or all the modifications at once.

Whatever you do, the RAW-file is never altered. You can always revert
to the original. You can also have as many version as you like: B&W,
saturated, de-saturated, different crops, etc. You can name every
version differently...

As to the projects, you can have as many projects as you like, put
them in folders, have folders inside a project, etc.

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

NO ARCHIVE

Le 9 sept. 09 ? 15:25, Gerry Walden a ?crit :