Subject: [Leica] M8 M9 Tech Comparos
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 10:12:06 +0100

According to the leaked brochure and the Popflash ad, they've moved the
filter onto the surface of the sensor, so what benefit would having a second
one on the lens give as far as limiting bandwidth?

Steve

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] M8 M9 Tech Comparos)