Subject: [Leica] Snow Leopard problems
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jefffery Smith)
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 19:13:21 -0500

I installed Snow Leopard on my iMac, and the biggest problem so far is
an extremely annoying window that pops up over what I'm doing 3-4
times an hour asking me to enter the password for a Mac laptop that I
had 5 years ago, pre-Katrina, that plotzed a few years ago. I enter
the password twice, and it leaves me alone...for about 15 minutes.
Then it pops up again and asks twice for the password. It's driving me
nuts!

Jeffery