Subject: [Leica] IMG: Famous Taos Church (Now B&W)
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 10:37:02 +1000

I really liked your original interpretation as well (as this one). As you
commented, it is such an iconic subject. Exactly as Tina said, I got an
impression of organic shape and tone from your original.
As an aside, how cool is it that we can take our Raw captures and produce so
many alternative interpretations?