Subject: [Leica] FS: M6 Classic body, terrific user
From: schneiderpix at mac.com (Robert Schneider)
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 19:56:04 -0400

Selling my black M6 "Classic" body, serial #2295767.  Camera is in
terrific condition, though far from mint.  Corners and baseplate show
some wear, and all the white lettering has been blacked out with
Lacquer Stick.  I will remove the black tape from the red Leica logo
if the buyer requests.  Camera works perfectly -- shutter speeds are
correct, rangefinder (NOT updated to MP) is perfect. Complete with
body cap, original strap, boxes, and instruction manual.  Battery
cover is the slotted version; I will include the original cover as well.

$1,000 shipped USPS Priority Mail (CONUS).  PayPal preferred; other
payment options can be discussed.  Buyer outside of CONUS pays actual
shipping cost.

I'm happy to consider reasonable offers.  It's time for the camera to
find a new home.

Rob Schneider
Robert Schneider Photography
photoblog: Light Under a Bushel http://luab.blogtog.com