Subject: [Leica] IMG: Holiday Snaps and Postcards - Chapter 2 - Impressions de Barcelone II
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 15:01:44 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Philippe Amard" <philippe.amard at sfr.fr>
To: "liste leica reflex" <leicareflex at freelists.org>; "Leica Users Group"
<lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 1:26 PM
Subject: [Leica] IMG: Holiday Snaps and Postcards - Chapter 2 - Impressions
de Barcelone II

> Just added, four pixes in the series.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Barcelona+2009_001/
> C&C welcome as usual.

Philippe mon ami,
I must go along with the others on the dancer!!!!!!!!! WOOOWIE!!!! :-) I see
you said you took more of her but in fuzzie logic! Obviously they didn't
work according to one of your posts. :-(

Philippe, do I have to have a word with you quietly behind the shed  about
photographing senorita dancers of outstanding body form? :-) The routine
goes like this.......... "shoot all the cool sharp images first then when
you find yourself becoming  fuzzie logically aroused in the "mood of the
moment!" ;-) That's when you shoot the blurry fuzzie images.
But with a dancer of this beautiful form always, always shoot the cool in
focus sharp revealing form images first!" Do the fuzzie ones later! If they
crap out you have the sharp cool images intact! :-)

Now do we understand each other? :-) OK guys I think he got the message for
the next time. :-)

Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMG: Holiday Snaps and Postcards - Chapter 2 - Impressions de Barcelone II - Ted)