Subject: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009 space dwindling.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 14:00:08 -0700

http://www.leicausa.com/seminarregistration.htm

Hi Crew,
In roughly 6 weeks the best Leica Seminar will be held in Hyannisport Cape
Cod, USA.
Yep it is the best because do you know where there is another one? That is,
one where members of the LUG are attendees and lecturers?

There will be all kinds of Leica gear to use and you can have your gear
checked free by a Leica technician. Wonderful meals and cocktail parties,
time to shoot and have your images critiqued.

Two of the lecturers are longtime LUG members whose photography you have
seen on screen and in books, Tina Manley and the "old guy.... Dr. ted."  ;-)
So come along you'll have an incredible time of learning, comradarie and
Leica gear to play with.

Just click on the site address for all the details. I understand space is
now rather limted so if you are coming I'd get a spot registered right away.
Hope to see you there. Thank you.
http://www.leicausa.com/seminarregistration.htm

Dr. ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited