Subject: [Leica] Instant look
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 22:50:46 +0200

Hi Dick, thank you very much for viewing and your kind words.

On the other hand I can assure you I'm not a Leica shareholder and I
don't have yet any camera M89..., thank you, I've corrected my
mistake, this is probably the consequence of so many chats about the
M9, maybe a M89, a mixture of both will be cheaper, maybe is a
premonition...

Cheers
Lluis

El 03/09/2009, a las 15:49, Richard Taylor escribi?: