Subject: [Leica] Peso: It's that time of year? with link this time
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 15:58:21 -0400

> I bought a D700 with the thought that it's the last camera I'm gong to
> buy for a long time. I could be wrong but I really don't see anything
> with appreciably better overall performance that doesn't cost and arm
> and a leg coming onto the market any time soon.
>
> Dave R

I can see a D700 or its canon full frame prosumer equivalent being good for
a decade.
As would the Leica M9 rangefinder full frame.

Would be for me at least.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Peso: It's that time of year? with link this time)