Subject: [Leica] Flirting
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:11:45 +0200

Dear Ted,

You have deserved me a great honour and made me really happy with your
kind words. What you say could be a dreaming for a photographer, I'm
only an aficionado, not proffessional, I don't show and don't like to
do it, blood and those terrible scenes in our world. Every day is more
and more difficult find a slice of poesie on our life, what I intend
is to look for it remembering the timeless styles of photography and
vision of our world that it is still amazing.

Thank you very much again! You and others have encouraged me to show
some of my work to some ones, and I don't know how to do it, if I can
show something to Magnum, I would be really happy. If you can give me
some advice (off line please), I'll thank you very much.

Thank you Ted, Dr. Ted, for your always encouraging opinions!

Saludos cordiales from Barcelona!
Lluis

El 03/09/2009, a las 2:29, Ted Grant escribi?: