Subject: [Leica] Leica R lens to Visoflex III question
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 16:54:14 -0500

the visoflex pushes the lens
too far out in front of the film/sensor plane.
so
the M to R adapter would be useful
only for
close focus
non infinity
uses.

The M to R adapter
does allow wide R lenses
where using the focus scale is practical
to be used.

I've used my 15, 21 and 24 R lenses on the M's
(no visoflex)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com