Subject: [Leica] I dropped my M!
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 23:52:37 +0200

Hi John,

Sadly history, but as you say this has arrived to many of us, I've
dropped in N.Y. with my M6 and MP, M6 has a little mark beside the
winding and MP a very small signal on the plate, a day my Lux 75 has
dropped, just the hood was a signal, also a similar experience with
the 24 (no signal), I was so ungry as you, be sure. The positive is
that Leica equipment is very resistant and on any case I had a problem
using again them.

Fortunately I never had a problem with Leica strap, I like them, I
have one from Luigi too (for my M3), and hope don't have any problem...

Besure you will soon forget this and be happy seeing that quality of
your Leica camera and lens is always good.

Finally I've concluded, if I have some accidents is because I do a
great use of it. Of course! If you drive a car diuring 10 years, did
you never had a small or big signal on it to a small incident?.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Lluis

El 01/09/2009, a las 10:22, John Beeching escribi?: