Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/08/2009: a man and his dog (please read the captions!)
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 23:04:16 -0400

That money you gave him will probably end up being spent on the dog: and
good on
him (and you) The dog does look well groomed and I happen to think many dogs
are
worth spoiling ;-)

Your portrait is very good, and gives a nice feeling of his environment.
Looking
forward to seeing more

cheers from Ballarat

Alastair Firkin